View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 09:25 PM   #58
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breid View Post
Yes, you are right, it is good to give people a choice. I use the light on my ereader all the time, and would not buy one without an inbuilt frontlight. I have been mistaken in my assumption that this is a feature that the majority of users would want. But having had a quick check on prices here in Ireland - Sony T3 unlighted at €149 vs Kobo Glo at €119 (Aura and Aura HD not available here yet), I think the Sony is expensive for what it offers, But that may differ in other markets.
PS Kindle PW is €129, no price in Euro for the PW2 yet
PW2 is €129, too.

http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...er/#more-56783
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote