View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 09:18 PM   #57
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I don't find the price too high and if like other years it will be $99 by Christmas and probably $79 by spring.
That's fine. Like I said the US pricing (& release date) is unknown at this point anyway. $99ish gets me pretty interested, $120ish gets me maybe interested, but then I look at the other stuff available and start to think a little bit, $140+ and I'd probably be out.

Quote:
I would like the option of purchasing either cover or buying without cover and getting the lighted one instead. I am not really that into covers anyway, but the basic cover is a sleep cover AFAIK which might be handy as it would save where and tear on the on/off switch if indeed there is still an on/off switch?.
Agreed, options are good. I used be a die hard cover user (Sony 505, Kindle 2 & 3), but have kind of gotten used to going without for the past few years and like it. The T3 cover doesn't look like much so maybe I'd be OK with it.

Quote:
And yes I would also like tap to turn, but buttons are okay too.
Oh, buttons are fine. I just question if I'd be OK with only the buttons on the bottom. I liked the page turn button arrangements on the 505 it allowed me to read one handed with either hand.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 09-05-2013 at 09:27 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote