View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 02:07 AM   #5
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
I'm trying to remember the last time I opened Kobo Desktop - I guess it was back before the firmware change that allows Kobo ereader setup without plugging in to the Desktop.

Grab your books on the Kobo website (or directly from the reader, though that's a bit of a pain, or from any other place that sells epubs), and bypass the Desktop altogether would be my advice.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote