View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #870
chrox
Zealot
chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 KPW PB840
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomtom View Post
Thank you chrox! Now it worked!
However I am a little sad that djvu is not working on my device. Do you have another version, chrox? Because from your the screenshot on http://www.readfree.net/bbs/simple/i...?t5674502.html, I see that epub and djvu files are. What do I have to do to install it with djvu and epub support???
Someone has reported that KPVBooklet works fine in 5.1.2 with djvu and epub documents. But it cannot be confirmed by myself since I don't have a KT device. Probably you can also fix it by updating your Kindle to 5.3.2. As far as I know KPVBooklet works better in 5.3.X firmware.
chrox is offline   Reply With Quote