View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:28 AM   #281
datalossfs
Ebook Addict
datalossfs has a spectacular aura aboutdatalossfs has a spectacular aura aboutdatalossfs has a spectacular aura aboutdatalossfs has a spectacular aura aboutdatalossfs has a spectacular aura aboutdatalossfs has a spectacular aura aboutdatalossfs has a spectacular aura aboutdatalossfs has a spectacular aura aboutdatalossfs has a spectacular aura aboutdatalossfs has a spectacular aura aboutdatalossfs has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kobo Glow
Got my Kobo Glo today from WH Smiths.

I bought the Black model, I set it up from home via my desktop on Windows 7 (already had Kobo Desktop Installed) No problems with installing latest firmware, syncing my books or finding my wifi.

Overall very impressed with build quality of the device and it's much better and of more solid construction than my creaky Kindle Keyboard (I have noticed one really tiny bright speck on top layer of screen with light on - see bright pixels thread)

Touch Screen is very responsive and the light is very even across the screen when turned on. Page turns are fast (no ghosting when reading) Text is crisp and clear.

As others have noted the casing and the back seem to attract finger prints but easy to wipe away.
datalossfs is offline   Reply With Quote