View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 01:31 PM   #76
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
I cannot say with certainty that there is or isn't, but I think its very likely though because Apple puts a lot into R&D.
If there was something original wouldn't you be able to see it? Apple put effort in getting a patent for device with rounded corners, that doesn't mean that devices with rounded corners didn't exist before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
But some here are saying that iPhone and pad are only a shined up copy of past gadgets. I ask if anything at all in it is new, and they won't answer, not even to say 'probably' or 'probably not'.
Who are they, the ones who won't answer? The people who "are saying that iPhone and pad are only a shined up copy of past gadgets" already gave the answer.