View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 01:37 PM   #116
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by heySkippy View Post
I know there are people in the world who simply must have an SD slot or a real USB jack or an Ethernet port or a built-in optical drive. Many of them are posting in this very thread. I'm not one of those people, though, and I think the large majority are like me and ready to move forward rather than insisting on clinging to the relics of the past.
I'd move forward too and ditch the so-called "SD card relic", but for one problem. How do I access 32GB of content on a tablet with less than 6GB available and no WiFi anywhere in sight?

The cloud is nice; but right now, it's severely restricted because WiFi isn't universally available everywhere in the country. I'll welcome the cloud the day WiFi becomes available in the Hoh Rain Forest.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote