Thread: 0.5.0 Released
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 03:55 AM   #15
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcdy View Post
I finally installed 0.5 in place of my 0.4.2, and tried a few things with it on an old epub file. One problem I have is that I can't find how to use the spell checker. I looked in the manual and did a firefox search for spell but couldn't find anything - did find a reference in the changelog about right click and replace, but that didn't seem to work.

Is the spell check, a full file spell checker such as in MS Word?
The spell checker is always active in Code View. If you look in CodeView, words not in the dictionary will have red lines underneath them. You must select the right dictionary of course and if your language is not there by default, you must fetch the language yourself. You could try the language files from OpenOffice.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote