Thread: 0.5.0 Released
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 03:11 AM   #14
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
@huebi, Uninstall, make sure the Sigil directory in Program Files is gone, then reinstall. This error should only happen if you installed over a previous version and there are conflicts with that versions Qt dlls and the new Sigil itself.
so it is necessary / recommended to uninstall 0.42 before installing 0.5

NB I am using win 64 but for legacy reasons my 64 bit sigil 0.4.2. is in program files (x86) & my links from calibre point to that folder.

can I put sigil 0.5 in program files and keep both installs or must I scrap the current install to avoid conflicts.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote