View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 08:53 AM   #12
Tintin
Enthusiast
Tintin has a spectacular aura aboutTintin has a spectacular aura aboutTintin has a spectacular aura aboutTintin has a spectacular aura aboutTintin has a spectacular aura aboutTintin has a spectacular aura aboutTintin has a spectacular aura aboutTintin has a spectacular aura aboutTintin has a spectacular aura aboutTintin has a spectacular aura aboutTintin has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi again, thanks for your reply. I couldn't update either! It is easy to do BUT everytime I hit the switch box as advised, my ebook switches off and the update is aborted. The people I spoke to at Elonex hadn't a clue although they did suggest I send it back to them for updating. Thought that was pointless. The trouble with their helpdesk is that you seem to get helpful customer services people but the "Elonexperts" seem to be out the back having a fag! Theu never reply to written messages either.
Trouble is, the website doesn't say what the firmware update addresses and I don't know what version I currently have! Their Facebook page isn't helpful either.
Let me know if you have had any success!
Tintin is offline   Reply With Quote