View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 12:27 AM   #80
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahammer View Post
you can get a good tea in the us.

my grocer used to have like diffrent 50 teas from stash tea. (now I just order from them online. http://www.stashtea.com/. that are based in Portland,Oregon)
but it must have only been me buying them becuse they stop having tea but
ice tea. also I think ice tea was started in the states if I recall right.
I'm late to this thread, but I just want to add that I love Stash for tisanes. I make my own mixes of medicinal herbs that I buy loose in an apothecary, but use their chamomile and mint because it's so much easier to carry around the sachet'd herbs, and they use good quality plants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Matcha ... wonderful ......

Powdered Green Tea
I was all glad and happy to share my recipe for green tea ice cream, then I remembered you don't eat dairy products.
Anyhow, for those who might be interested: let soften one small tub of vanilla ice cream, mix in two table spoons (or more) of matcha, then pop back in the freezer for 24 hours. It's to die for.
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote