View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 05:59 AM   #101
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Where is the "Display like the CSS says to" button? Seriously... I've disabled all CSS overrides in the settings and the text still doesn't display as it's supposed to. Text that's supposed to be indented further than the normal text isn't, and text that's supposed to be smaller than the normal text isn't. Also, text that's supposed to be right-aligned is left-aligned. Some text is supposed to be justified while some is left-aligned (ragged-right), but Moon+ Pro seems to display it ALL justified OR ragged right. It's like it's homogenizing everything and I don't want it to.

I can switch to the "Preview publisher defaults" mode and things are very close to what I want... except the @page margin-top and margin-bottom aren't honored (text runs off the top and bottom of the screen), it "scrolls" in some weird top to bottom way instead of side-to side page turns, and the side-margins can't be tweaked. The paragraph spacing can be reduced, but doing so seems to occasionally override some rather important margin-top css parameters in the process.

I've been through all the settings (and restarted), so unless someone knows some sort of trick... I have to assume that this app is just incapable of showing me the "stock" epub (in a standard side-to-side page turning manner) that I can then tweak just a tiny bit (like the side-margins only). It just seems to take too many formatting "liberties."

Hopefully someone can point out something obvious I've overlooked?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote