View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 11:48 PM   #307
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Running KPV on K3 had ghosting above and bottom of some pages when viewing PDF files. I'm glad that Librerator does not inherit that issue! Thanks and I hope you keep it updated alongside the KPV (or KOReader) project.

Though, it would have been nice if the highlights created in Kindle's PDF or Mobi viewer could be shown in Librerator too. Is that possible? Also, highlights in Librerator are not shown when document is opened in Kindle's own viewer. so many standards.

Also, if anyone knows: Is it possible to move your book and its notes and highlights from Kindle Touch to Kindle keyboard? I copy all the sbr folder from KT to K3, but it doesn't show.

Last edited by thatworkshop; 10-26-2013 at 12:05 AM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote