View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:22 PM   #213
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Just a couple of questions - is the font editing capability in the Mandano app? If not, how did you do it? I'd really like to be able to read comfortably. Also, what browser do you recommend using on the SGP5?

Yes, I'll get the TPU skin from Amazon that you suggest. I just got a hard shell case for a GPS/harddrive that's a bit big, but very sturdy, for 6euros (about $10), so that should protect it! I may buy the smaller sleeve case that you recommend as well.

I am trying to see if I can get the Samsung Diary case YA-C1C7N (white) YP-G70 from Amazon UK or Germany via a friend. It is quite expensive (plus shipping to Greece) but I like the book-open and stand features. I probably won't spend the money though - things aren't going so well in Greece these days

Thanks again for all your help!
No I use a Font Creator Program to add weight. Hubby was in a Typography class so he got his cheap. However XDA has a bold version of Nokia Pure and tons of fonts. APK packs are just zips so you can open them up and extract the font you want. It will work fine in Mantano's Font folder. You can use any font you want in Mantano. I just find fonts that have more weight work better for me in Mantano.

Let's see I have Opera Mini and Dolphin Mini installed but I do use the standard browser as well. Dolphin Mini is great for fooling a site that you are on a desktop so it's must for any Android Device. My prefer browser is Opera because I can sync my bookmarks and speed dial on many devices using Opera Link.

I read a whole book on it last night. I love my little device! My poor neglected Kindles.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote