View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:03 PM   #34
QofResh
Enthusiast
QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QofResh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Touch; Android Tablet (Asus TF300); PC App
I really love so many of the clever names mentioned above. My own special hair's off to Shadowlands and Hal 9000: Brilliant!

My PW is named Paperwhite as Snow (which is a referecee to the beautiful verse -Isaiah 1:18). Also a new kitty was just born into our family that we have tentatively named Snow White because she pretty much is. So it all seems to be working together nicely.

There are other kindles on my amazon account.

My former Touch, now in the possession of my wife is called Touched by Christ.

My mom's $69 Kindle is called Kindled for Christ, which if I recall correctly was the name of my original first-gen kindle.

I also have the Kindle PC app as well as the Kindle Android app, but I have not bothered to give special names to either of them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20121011_182125.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	864.4 KB
ID:	93963  

Last edited by QofResh; 10-11-2012 at 06:28 PM.
QofResh is offline   Reply With Quote