View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 09:09 AM   #10
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
You know, I would really love to check out an Asus EEE (or other UMPC) and I wouldn't mind taking a look at a Kindle. I would gladly bring my Sony 500, although you could check out the 505 at the Border's not from here. Anyone in the Houston area interested in a meet? Or, next Saturday I'll be in Amsterdam.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote