View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 02:04 AM   #171
Darqref
space cadet
Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Darqref ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rocket PRO, gen3, Pocketbook360
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_skies View Post
I don't know much about coding, but it looks like it's putting everything into cells.

Maybe I'll give RTF another try. When I first got the scanner, I tried saving in RTF, but that saved really weird too. And I use open office and even though OO is default on my computer for opening .doc files, when I tried to save to .doc, it kept opening my Microsoft office trial.
I use a version of Omnipage, and it has multiple different RTF versions to save. If you use the version that is intended for WordPad (a utility that ships in Windows, at least up to XP) it will retain *most* of the formatting, but not be able to put things in cells or text-windows or such. When I used the version intended for MSWord, it came out in textblocks, which you had to remove before you could do anything constructive.

I bet that ABBYY has a similar option.
Darqref is offline   Reply With Quote