View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 06:18 AM   #23
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
I bought the book and finished it last night. Although it was very sad it was a very good read and I'm glad I read it. I know books are almost always better than the film, but in this case I think this really is the case. The book allows the reader to really understand some of the key relationships which the movie couldn't quite do. The film was also very simplistic in places and glossed over things which needed more attention, which was given in the book.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote