View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:17 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Really? So we have a bunch of people who have limited moderating rights, but we're not allowed to know who they are nor where they hold those rights without asking about each one individually.

NB. I know that moderating is entirely at the whim of the site owner and I'll just have to live with it, but it does seem a decidedly odd way of going about it
You're very welcome to ask, but I don't know if anyone can point you to any list which will give you the answer. Most of the annoying busybodies moderators are probably exactly the people you'd expect them to be - eg Kovid and a few of the other prominent Calibre people in the Calibre forum. But I don't think we actually have a list anywhere. I've never seen one, at least.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote