View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 11:04 PM   #15
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Given that giving karma does not revolve around me, and though I have liberally spread it around like butter on toast (now who gave me that phrase, "butter on toast"> vivaldirules, I believe), it is a rare thing that I remember what I gave it for. I know I love it when a new "10 karma points" person comes in with good humour and wit and intelligence and without giving any credence or respect to "clique", just jumps in with a constructive and personable and good-natured post. It's especially good when their good humour extends to an immediate and excellent and friendly ribbing of me and some unutterable silliness I have partaken of.

Other than that, my favourite karma was giving karma to Taylor514ce when he implicitly begged off it and cautioned against its possible misuse. The mongrel deserved it for that.

(Incidentally, can we have a poll to select an appropriate moniker for Taylor514ce/Planethead? The Mice know that neither of these seem appropriately casual and friendly enough and, assuming a "first name basis" is undesired, I am sure we can come up with some interesting and more personable names. I like "Adrian". ).

Cheers,
Marc (but you can call me "Marc")
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote