View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 08:52 AM   #2
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
God I want to go so bad, why do I have to work tomorrow?!?! This is at the same location as the Tokyo Game Show (a dismal failure in my eyes, too much of the same-old-same-old with nothing really inventive or noteworthy). CEATEC looks like it would have a few more cool gadgets and tech to check out, too bad it's almost a 2 hour train ride, clean on the other side of Tokyo (actually not even in Tokyo but Chiba, a suburb). It ends on Saturday, but I don't know if I can talk the wife into taking the trip with me.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote