View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 05:05 AM   #67
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I have over 2,400 titles on my account from Amazon and was thinking of permanently deleting around 1,000 or so titles.

Most of those titles are ebooks I now figure I will never read and now have no intention of ever reading them - although at the time I thought I would. I realize now here are just way too many better books and authors to read. (At the time, they were all freebies and I snatched them up like a zombie in search of brains, my acquisitional lust all-consuming.)

Permanently deleting about 1,000 will still leave me with around 1400 or so titles.

Anyone else going through this kind of situation, where you just want to make your ebook life a little easier to manage?

Don
have wonderful wife
wonderful beautiful wife
wonderful mother of children
works- good salary

collects hats and shoes and gloves and belts and scarf
never disposes
other things clothes furniture equipment- cycle in, cycle out
total amount remains relative constant
hats and shoes and gloves and belts do not cycle- grows
all neat densely organized- similar to library

throw away 1000
--never notice

I begin to say how many rooms to store
I stop.

Last edited by forsooth; 02-15-2013 at 05:07 AM.
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote