View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:14 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
If it's available, yes. But as I mentioned above, I've seen some ebooks that are not available for the kindle apps. And if you have no compatible device... then the only available option is the Cloud Reader (or an alternate bookstore). It seemed to me that that was the situation the OP was in.
No, I think that the reason the OP had it delivered to the Cloud Reader is simply that he or she didn't have any Kindle device or app registered, so the Cloud Reader was all that was available to send it to.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote