View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 07:10 PM   #8
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
During that time the 900 wasn't available for a hands-on so essentially it was a choice between the 600 and the 300. I preferred the touchscreen so I went with the 600. I returned the 600 (purchased online) for a replacement due to dust specks between the e-ink screen and touchscreen. While waiting for the replacement I made the trek to a SonyStyle store just to make sure I did not want the 900. I preferred the 900 (thought the extra $100 bucks was worth it) and changed my replacement request for the 600 to a refund request. I was very happy with the 600 for the few hours that I had it; loved the silver, thinness, and form factor.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote