View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #1
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Thumbs down eBook library 3.0 crashing

I've used eBook library 2.x quite intensively with Sony readers 505 and 700 without any problems.
Then I've updated to eBook library 3.0 and, for a short period, did use it with Sony 505, again without any problems.
2 days ago I've received my Sony 300. When connecting to eBook library, I can scroll my books without any problems, I even can add or change collections. But as soon as I try to copy books from my library (PC) to Sony 300, eBook library crashes. Every time.
Any ideas?

Update:
For me, it's working now https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...81&postcount=1

Last edited by mgmueller; 09-13-2009 at 03:51 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote