View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 04:45 PM   #50
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
I do have a (bought) book which does that weird vertical sh*t in ADE. If I remember which book it is, I'll have a look how they managed to create that beauty.
See, thar you go. I may not have noticed, because I saw it LIVE (and in person!) on a device, which freaked me right out. I tend to use ADE for proofing, full-screen, but..sure, it makes sense; if you reduced ADE small enough, arguably, certainly for ADE 2.0, it should happen also. Given that ADE is still, as far as I know, Nook's rendering engine?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote