View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 12:38 AM   #7
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
This too has become my second major complaint about the Kindle (after those danged big buttons on the sides). Seems like it should be really easy to solve since Kindle uses folders. Why not at least let us use nested folders in the documents folders - a great mystery to me!

I'll definitely follow up and put in my request to Kindle (although from looking at the posts on the Amazon Kindle site it seems like a black hole)

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote