View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 12:48 PM   #917
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Only almost as much. Isn't that an improvement?

Though I think it actually covers more of the name and/or title then it did before because it's down and over from the corner and there usually isn't anything in the very top of the corner anyway.
1. I never noticed anything being blocked by the old flags, but I definitely do see the circles blocking titles.

2. I am STILL having the problem with having to repeatedly sign in that I posted about a month ago. Is anybody else having this?

3. I rarely access the library from my Sony PRS-T1 but I tried it today to see if there had been any changes. Other than the new circles replacing the old flags, I didn't notice any visual differences. However, the books on my bookshelf (which were checked out as epubs via my home computer, as usual) all say "this device does not support this format" ?!!
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote