View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 06:24 PM   #4
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
Voted No.

I'd had my nook classic for almost a year when the bezel cracked plus the battery life was getting shorter. Got the replacement a few months ago that came with a new battery, and the bezel seems fine. My current nook is going strong. But I have to say BN customer service was seriously lacking in the replacement process (took 5 weeks) so my next reader may be another brand. The new nook may not be all that is claimed. Battery life up to 2 months - they said 10 days for the orig. nook and that certainly wasn't true. Dictionary is easier. Well, 2 out of 3 words I look up aren't in the dictionary so it doesn't matter how easy it is to use. What caught my eye more than the new nook was the new kobo.

Last edited by wandalynn; 05-24-2011 at 06:26 PM.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote