View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 02:48 PM   #27
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Just got back from Borders with a silver 505. The store I went to is only stocking silver (at least right now). At first like many I thought for sure I wouldn't like the silver, but after actually seeing it in the store I have no problem with the silver.

Now it's off to do some reading on converting stuff I already have to sony format. I've got html, rtf, pdf & lit stuff (mostly Baen). What's easiest to convert?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote