Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 12:26 PM   #45
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey330 View Post
I've got a PB360 and I am running the beta firmware version 15.2.

The "problem": I get an an error message when I move books within the device. For example, I'll move a book from my "To Read" folder to a main genre folder. When I select (press OK button) where I want the book to go, I get an error message at the bottom of the screen that says, "Cannot move file."

Well, the message is lying.

The file moves fine and is accessible [in the new folder] whether from the PB360 or from my computer. It is also gone from the original folder from which I moved it.

So, there is nothing wrong with the operation as it works fine. Just maybe need to change the message wording ... ?

No big deal, 'cause the process works. However, it's an oddity that may throw someone off.

Just FYI.

Marilyn

P.S. As far as I remember, I didn't see this message on either 14.2 or 15.1 firmware versions.
Thanks. Good catch. We will have a look at that and see if we can locate the error.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote