View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 02:07 PM   #33
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Is this more "I don't read best sellers" snobbery?

The Firm is a good fun read. The film didn't do it justice. Although, very few films capture all you get out of a book.

BOb
No, not at all. I read many best sellers, including Patterson, Kellerman, Parker, King, Koontz and a host of others. And I'm currently reading the Hunger Games trilogy, which is hardly high art. I just don't rate Grisham as a writer - the couple of his I have read just didn't do it for me.

Last edited by orlok; 05-24-2011 at 02:11 PM.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote