View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 04:58 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Again, the same comment I made to mtravellerh: this is actually not "historical fiction", it is more a humorous story set in the time it was written, a parody of fantasy tales.

As I said, I have almost ready my own version of this book, but illustrated (by Doré) and based on a different source (the excellent CVC edition, instead of PG text). I'm currently reading it, finishing the first volume, so stay tuned if you want yet another version
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote