View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 02:32 PM   #8
kpoviv
kpoviv began at the beginning.

Device: kindle

I read your comment last night. In my country they do not sell that spare battery so I invented one with a battery of a used cell phone that has the similar voltage and it went quite well. It works the same as the original battery. I conclude that maybe it is some kind of voltage that damages the kindle's memory, since in my first comment it said that it stopped working after I forgot the kindle connected in the usb of the pc for a long time. In fact, now I remember that when I stopped working, I went to Kinlde's page and spoke with a representative for char. When I told him what happened automatically he told me that they were going to change my kindle (they didn't do it because later I told him about the country it was and they told me that there is no way to change me for another because there are no branches). Since they knew that atomotically, leaving the kindle connected for a long time could freeze or damage the memory.
I already ruled out the battery problem with the experiment I did last night. If it were the problem that kindle's memory was frozen, is there a solution or is there nothing else to do? That's why my question from the beginning "is there a way to reset the kindle from the motherboard?" Maybe that is the only solution.
kpoviv is offline   Reply With Quote