View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:22 PM   #9
CommonReader
Fanatic
CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, PRS-650, Vaio Tap 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by odiakkoh View Post
I always imagined you in your 20s for some reason lol.
I am sure a monkey can be a grandparent in his/her 20s.

Our (then) 10 year old daughter got a blue Cybook Opus as her main present last Christmas. That was easily the most successful present ever. The small size and roundish optics make it very suitable for a child as well. I plan on getting a Kobo mini for our son if it's available. Unfortunately he isn't much of a reader yet. Perhaps an electronic option to read will change that.
Our public library also has an attractive selection of ebooks for children and teenagers and it is getting better every day.
CommonReader is offline   Reply With Quote