View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:26 PM   #12
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krykorya View Post
Point taken - thanks for elaborating. I'll see if I can withstand the front-lighting when we have some Glos in Australian brick and mortar stores. (I suppose I can always turn it off, though, can't I?)
Yes, you can turn the light off. From the Kobo forum, a lot of people are keeping the light on full-time. They like the screen better even in reasonable light.

I have seen a post elsewhere that JB Hi-Fi will have them next week. And Harvey Norman have them on their site but no stock.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote