View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:05 PM   #57
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Argument from personal lack of knowledge. Or maye argument prom personal incredulity. Just more fallacies from you.
Again, it's very difficult to determine what you're trying to say, because you are incoherent. But you seem to be saying that you've said even more ridiculous stuff, and that I just haven't seen it.

Is that correct? If so, could you point me to it? I can always use a good laught.

I'll bet you're an Ayn Rand fan, too.