View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 05:39 AM   #96
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
Just a heads up: The tools didn't work for me on this one. Nothing to do except wait until the next version is released.

Also, I suspect that this was a pricing glitch, since neither Ellora's Cave or Allromance has dropped the price.
It's works fine on mine. I notice a bug in Calibre since last release. If you drop a batch of books in, the tools can't keep up with it. I had to import by 8s last time or Mobi files messed up. Delete the book and reimport and see if that fixes it. Oh I also reinstall the tool first then imported books in 8s.

Last edited by Blossom; 08-08-2012 at 05:42 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote