Thread: Touch Love
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 12:21 AM   #1
corona
Addict
corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.corona knows what's going on.

Device: kobo
Love

I really liked my original Kobo a lot. When I upgraded to the Wi-fi I was delighted. But the Touch -- oh, my. It is much more different from the earlier versions than I had expected, based on what I've seen in the forums here.

I'm amazed at how much control there is over so many reading parameters, over the user interface -- which is way way beyond the others -- at how it handles PDFs, at how fast the screen refreshes, etc.

I often used the other versions with one hand, holding the reader in my left hand and pushing the D-pad with my thumb to turn pages. My hands aren't large, but it's only slightly more of a stretch to reach the side of the screen, and I think that's more than made up for by how much lighter and smaller the Touch is.

So far, I'm very much a fan, and really happy I upgraded.

Last edited by corona; 07-30-2011 at 03:15 PM.
corona is offline   Reply With Quote