View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 01:22 PM   #15
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
What I read most is fanfic. I suppose that would be "documents from the web," but the examples don't seem to match what I read, which is entertainment fiction, not articles. (And these days, I mostly download them as ebooks from the Archive Of Our Own.)

The categories overlap somewhat:
eBook versions of older, but still in copyright, print books
eBooks with no print versions by independent publishers

Both of these cover "books where the author has reclaimed publishing rights and released them as ebooks," which currently have no print version. I read a lot of those. (A lot of the indie publishers with "no print version" have POD versions. Or do those count as "new but not bestselling" ebooks?)

The poll is heavily skewed by mainstream-publishing mentality; those aren't close to how I categorize my ebook reading.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote