Thread: Sigil error
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 09:50 PM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
Great! Thanks for reminding me. The main problem for me as I have said before is finding all the great features user_none has packed into it.
I keep discovering (with MR users help) additional features.
Some I forgot about.
Some, because I was still doing it the Sigil 2.x way
Some, I was confused as to how it worked(eg you can execute a series if Saved searches, BUT You need to do it from the Saved Search Window, not the search bar. Took me 3 months to figure out that bit
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote