View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:42 AM   #9
Herjar
Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Herjar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Same thing happened again today. Everything worked fine yesterday, but when I today sent 2 books and some news I downloaded with calibre I can't see any of my books any more. If I sort by 'Recent' or 'Title' I can't see any items. If I sort by 'Author' I can see all the news and the collections, but no books. I can see the books inside the collections and I can open them, but they are nowhere on the main screen.

I created some collection with calibre that I imported with CM yesterday and it worked fine. Today I didn't create or update any collections when I sent the new books. I only downloaded some news which I also sent. Maybe there is a bug there. I don't know, but I think I'm going to stick to stock firmware for now. Too much hassle just for some collections (something which should be standard from Amazon really).

When I reset the Kindle is the JB etc. still installed on it?
Herjar is offline   Reply With Quote