View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #618
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
What's the point of a larger display when such a large amount of blank space is left at the bottom?
That's kind of what I've been asking myself right now. The top of the page is so close to the top that you get a shadow over the first line of text from the bezel, but on the book I'm testing things with right now there's a variable 1/2" to 1" from the last line of text to the bottom of the screen that's just blank except for the page counter (which only takes one line).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote