View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 10:17 PM   #5
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianon View Post
I just logged on to my BooksonBoard account and there appear to be several titles missing. There are also many titles that bear the following message:

Error Code: -1
Error Description: Unable to insert a new transaction: book not available for purchase.
Please copy and paste this error in an email to support@booksonboard.com

These books all appear to be ones supplied by the PX distributor and affect mobipocket files.

This is becoming a very worrying trend at the moment. Luckily after the announcement by Fictionwise that Overdrive were ceasing supply, I downloaded all my books from Books on Board as well as those from Fictionwise so that I have them all backed up.

Karen
I read your post yesterday and downloaded what books I could thanks to your diligence.
T
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote