View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 06:41 AM   #6
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayora View Post
I thought it might be impossible with this program. I have seen other book-like CYOA things that have accomplished this, however. Apologies for not using your prefered term. At any rate, I can do most of what I want with Sigil, apparently. Just using links.

And yes, I know this is not a traditional book.
I would advise for the next time to use a little more caution in the manner you answer. It can be perceived as a little rude, but luckily I am not that easily agitated.
I gave a correct answer to your question and as anybody I expect a certain knowledge level for the one asking questions. I am sorry that I misjudged you, I assumed you knew the difference between apps, ePUB, mobi and alike.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote