View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofthe View Post
If you log into the Kobo site and look at your library, I think there's a download link for each book. Is it DRM-free there? If so, maybe you can delete the books from your reader and re-download them in their DRM-free format.
I think what he's referring to is that Kobo CS needs to push an updated version to his account so he get the DRM free downloads. In my experience once you buy a book from Kobo you don't get any updated versions automatically, they have to be pushed to your account.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote