View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #1710
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyria View Post
Just tried it again today and unfortunately the problem is still there. I don't think that it has anything to do with the code as I already used it successfully a few days ago. And I did use PayPal and everything works fine until the final step where you have already logged into PayPal, are supposed to check the information and click on pay now. That's when the error occurs. I sent an e-mail to Kobo yesterday but I don't think they are even going to read it until Monday. And to top it all off, the books I wanted to buy have become more expensive overnight!
You don't have to log in to Paypal. Underneath the log in there is a pay by Credit card form. That is what I use most of the time. So you don't need a PayPal account to pay with your Card through Paypal.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote