View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:52 PM   #65
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
I grew up in a family of readers, with a houseful of books. I can't remember a time when I couldn't read, but my mother told me that she used to read aloud to me, until one day I said, "I'd like to try that." That was before I started school, and I can remember a teacher "showing me off" to the elementary school principal because I could read aloud from the newspaper in kindergarten.

I always think it's a good thing I started reading early--there are so many books I want to read, and never enough time. (And they're always printing more! )
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote