Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:44 PM   #162
Martyd
Zealot
Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martyd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard,nexus 7,Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
There are stronger rumours that the 16GB model will be replaced with a 32GB at the same price point of $250. However, the $25 voucher for the play store is supposed to have ended (though some people are still getting it), so it turns out to be roughly the same deal, $225 for 16GB vs $250 for 32GB.

Source
Can't say I see it that way. I don't see the credit as part of the price. It could take some time for me to use the credit. As far as I'm concerned I paid $250 for 16GB, period.
Martyd is offline   Reply With Quote