Thread: No Nook
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #4
hilaryfrompa
Member Retired
hilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-bookshilaryfrompa has learned how to read e-books

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Ivanjt and Obsessed2, I did everything right, I really did. I not only have a Nook account, I'm a BN member. I logged in using an email address with "cred" (nationally recognizable domain--not web-based mail or gmail). As I said, the first downloaded Sample "took." And the weird thing is that ALL the downloaded Samples appear on my Nook account on my PC--but not my PE. The little fella is being unruly, obstreperous, and disrespectful.

Finally, I own purchased--not "sampled"--Nook books that don't appear in my Nook Library on the PE. (Please note, Nook Library, not my PE Liberry ) At this point, I'm not interested so much in using the PE Reader as in just getting apps to actually WORK on the damn-ed device overall. Skype? No. Nook? Nyet. It gets tedious after a while.
hilaryfrompa is offline   Reply With Quote